HP DesignJet T830- 24″ Multifunction Printer
With powerful, speedy printing capabilities, the DesignJet T830 24″ Multifunction Printer from HP outputs high quality graphics that are ideal for an office setting. Utilizing four DesignJet Ink Cartridges – three dye-based color cartridges and one pigment-based black cartridge – the printer can create prints at up to a resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi. The printer can also copy and scan documents at a resolution up to 600 dpi. This model can work with both roll and sheet media up to 24″ in width, using a sheet feed, roll feed, input tray, and media bin. The printer can produce an A1/D-sized print in approximately 26 seconds.
Controlling printer settings is possible via the large color touchscreen on the front of the device. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi enables quick, wireless printing from a paired mobile device. The unit is also equipped with USB and Ethernet connectivity for standard wired setups.
- Print A1/D-sized pages in as little as 26 seconds.
- Print resolutions as dense as 2400 x 1200 dpi.
- Line width is at a minimum of 0.02mm with an accuracy of +/- 0.1%.
- The printer can make up to 99 copies under a variety of conditions, including reduction or enlargement from 50 to 400%.
- Scan up to 600 dpi.
- Copier settings include: content type, lighter/darker, background noise removal, background color removal, blue print invent, translucent media, color, scan full width (24″), auto de-skew, resize, copy margins, quality.
- Scan speed up to 1.5″ per second in color or 4.5″ per second in black and white.
- Maximum scan size is 24 x 109″ on paper 0.8mm thick.
- Scan at resolutions up to 600 dpi.
- Works with roll and sheet media up to 24″ in width.
- Paper handling options: sheet feed, roll feed, input tray, media bin.
- Automatic cutter available for creating clean cuts at the end of your documents when working with roll media.
- Maximum paper thickness of 11.8 mil.
- Full-color touchscreen panel makes it easy to check settings and send print jobs.
- Ethernet slot for wired connection and built-in Wi-Fi for cordless operation increases the versatility of this printer.
- Supports mobile printing technologies including Apple AirPrint, HP Mobile Printing, and HP ePrint.
- HP Click and HP DesignJet Utility software included for easy operation from a Mac or Windows computer.
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Functions||Print, copy, scan|
|Technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Resolution||Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi|
|Ink Type||Dye-based (C, M, Y); pigment-based (mK)|
|Cartridges Number||4 (cyan, magenta, yellow, matte black)|
|Supported Consumables||Product : F9A30A HP DesignJet T830 36-in Multifunction Printer; Accessories : B3Q37A HP DesignJet 36-in Spindle, N7P47AA HP USB 3.0 to Gigabit Adapter, N9M07A HP DesignJet Rugged Case10, Original HP printhead : F9J81A HP 729 DesignJet Printhead Replacemen|
|Ink Supply System||Ink Colours : C, M, Y, mK; Ink Capacity: 130 ml / 300 ml|
|Finished Output Handling||Sheet feed; roll feed; input tray; media bin; automatic cutter|
|Media Type||Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, recycled, plain, bright white), technical paper (natural tracing, vellum), film (clear, matte), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semigloss, premium, polypropylene), self-adhesive (adhesive, polypro|
|Media Size||Rolls: 11 to 24 in; Sheets: 210 x 279 to 914 x 1897 mm (8.3 x 11 to 36 x 74.7 in)Standard sheets: A4, A3, A2, A1, A0 (A, B, C, D, E)|
|Media Thickness||Up to 0.3 mm (11.8 mil)|
|Scan Features||Scan Color: up to 3.81 cm/sec (1.5 in/sec), Scan/Copy Resulation : 600 dpi,Maximum scan : 914mm x 2.77m (36x109in)|
|Interface||Interfaces(standard) : Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), Wi-Fi, Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified connector|
|Voltage||Input voltage (auto ranging): 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz), 1.2 A max|
|Rated Frequency||50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz), 1.2 A max|
|Power Consumption||35 watts (printing), 3.5 watts (sleep), 0.2 watts (standby)|
|Environment||Operating temperature: 5 to 40°C (41 to 104°F), Storage temperature: -25 to 55°C (-13 to 131 °F), Operating humidity: 20 to 80% RH|
|Included Accessories||HP DesignJet T830 MFP, printhead, ink cartridges, printer stand, spindle, quick reference guide, setup poster, startup software, power cord, refeed preventers|
|Warranty||One-year limited warranty.|